Why Choose Night Life Limousine
Night Life Limousine
1. We are 100% Minnesota DOT compliant and carry a heavy 5 Million Dollar liability coverage to ensure our passengers are well taken care of if something unfortunate happens.
2. We also have general liability insurance.
3. Our drivers carry commercial drivers license along with updated dot medical certificates and under go random drug and alcohol testing.
1. We have the best customer relations compared to any other company. Friendly service from the time you contact us until after our service has been provided. We walk you through each step of the process, weather its to help plan a big wedding or just an evening out we will go out of our way to ensure you have a great experience.
2. Our vehicles are clean and dependable. Although we know that anything can happen anytime, we are prepared by having a large fleet and extra drivers so we can still get you to where you need to go.
3. We offer low price guarantee. We are so confident in our low prices, that we will match any other company. (certain terms and restrictions may apply)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if we decide we want to go over our time limit at the end of the evening?
A. Simple. We are very easy to work with, just simply pay the driver an excessive hourly rate fee, normally $100, and he or she will gladly provide service for an additional hour.
2. I want to use your services for a surprise for my wife how do we work this out?
A. Just let us know that you would perfer not to be contacted. We will get all of your information and set everything up but will not call or email prior to the trip.
3. Are there any hidden fees, surcharges, or gratuities?
A. Absolutely not. Some companies will tell people an hourly rate then come at them with a fuel surcharge. We do not do this. The price that is quoted is the price the trip will cost. However, we do not include gratuity in our price because we feel that if for some reason you are unsatisfied with the drivers performance, they do not deserve a tip. We like to tell people that it is strictly based upon however much they deem is fair based on the quality of service that they received. We are confident, though, that you will be pleased.